Telguard TG1LX001 Verizon LTE Universal Cellular Communicator For Hardwired Alarm Panels
The Telguard TG-1 Express LTE-V TG1LX001 LTE Alarm Communicator provides the ideal solution for residential applications. The TG-1 Express LTE-V transmits full data from security and fire systems to central stations using the nationwide Verizon digital cellular network.
Out of stock
The Telguard TG-1 Express LTE-V TG1LX001 LTE Alarm Communicator provides the ideal solution for residential applications. The TG-1 Express LTE-V transmits full data from security and fire systems to central stations using a nationwide digital cellular network. Today’s modern family commonly chooses to use their cell phone or VoIP service instead of paying for a traditional phone line. This growing trend makes what was once the most common form of communication for the security system unavailable in many new installations. When there is no telephone service available from your customer’s home, Telguard model TG-1 Express LTE-V ensures that critical alarm information reaches the central station.
NOTE: Connects to panel via an existing RJ31X cord. If no RJ31x jack and cord is present you can get one here.
Optimizes Power Distribution
By utilizing the panel for power, the TG-1 Express LTE-V eliminates the need for additional AC power or a backup battery. Using the panel for power simplifies installation, system design and load calculations.
Featuring HomeControl Flex
With HomeControl Flex, end users utilize a mobile app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phones to remotely arm their system with prebuilt automation rules from IFTTT to connect to the ever expanding list of consumer products and services they use every day.
Single Line Interface Cable
Sometimes the best place to install a cellular communicator isn’t at the panel. In these instances, Telguard offers a Single Line Interface Cable (SLIC) option. The SLIC allows an installer to run both the power and telephony to the TG-1 Express CDMA over a single CAT5 cable similar to how computer networks use Power-over-Ethernet to provide power to networking equipment.
- Certified for use on the Verizon LTE network for long, sunset-free installation.
- Supports virtually all alarm formats using dial capture for universal panel compatibility.
- Supports HomeControl Flex™ for remote arming, disarming and more.
- Reduces install time by exclusively using the power and backup battery from the panel.
- Power and dial capture over a single cable for greater flexibility.
- Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available for extended network coverage.
- Panel downloading with the Telguard Virtual Modem.
- Nominal Power Consumption: 39 mA @ 12V DC
- Transmit Power Consumption: 110 mA @ 12V
- LTE Bands: 2, 4 & 17
- 3G Bands: 2 & 5
- Antenna: 5″ dipole with a max gain of 3dBi
- FCC part 15, 22, 24 and 27 compliant
- Size (without antenna): 5.6” H x 2.9” W x 1.3” D” (14.22cm H x 7.37cm W x 3.30cm D)
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs (499g)
- Operating Environment: 0°C to +50°C; Up to 95% humidity (non-condensing)
|Interactive Service Provider||