Helix from Resolution Products is the first professional security panel designed from the start to deliver interactive security and home automation services from the mobile devices you and your family have already selected. The Helix architecture knocks down costly hurdles DIYers face when installing a security system. Unlike a hybrid panel, you don’t need to pull wires for peripheral devices or other sensors. Helix also eliminates the need to compete for entrance wall space near a power outlet, a challenge for existing self-contained security offerings. Helix can be installed in an office, entertainment center or even a closet. This reduces installation costs, while providing the benefits of locating the panel in a discrete, secure location. Every Helix system comes standard with a secured and supervised Ethernet connection enabling central station reporting and interactive controls using your broadband if desired. Optional Wifi, GSM and CDMA expansion cards are available providing primary or back up communication channels for both Central Station reporting and interactive services.
- Simple, no-tools installation reduces costs while maximizing performance
- Totally wireless peripherals (one and two-way) enable discrete, secure and repeatable installations
- Direct Bluetooth® local control or cloud-based remote control from the same app provides unmatched system response times for the users
- 1500 foot open-air range for all Resolution sensors ensures large-home coverage without repeaters
- Encrypted sensors ensure secure communications
Smartphone control is high in consumer demand, increasing value and satisfaction of customers. Helix delivers performance, innovation, and flexibility! Helix includes a crystal-based, 433 MHz security sensor receiver, RJ-45 Ethernet port, Bluetooth® LE Transceiver, and three option board expansion ports standard. This enables factory or field integrated Wifi, Z-Wave, CDMA or GSM radio modules to be added with fully integrated antennas for each radio. The system is designed for easy installation near the home’s router or entertainment center, but can also be wall mounted in a closet or utility room if desired. Helix is designed to maximize value and minimize cost.
Starter Kit includes:
- One (1) Helix Wireless Control Panel
- One (1) RE610P Wireless Motion Detector
- Three (3) RE622 Wireless Door/Window Sensors
- One (1) HeliPad Wireless Keypad
Recommend adding Basic IP Interactive Central Station Monitoring for remote arm/disarm capability plus the security of true UL monitoring. Most insurance carriers will discount their annual premium 10-20% with central station monitoring!
|Interactive Service Provider||