LogicMark 41911 CaretakerSentry Monitored PERS System – POTS/VoIP With Two-Way Voice Pendant
The CaretakerSentry provides a complete platform for dealers to offer their customers. The standard CaretakerSentry kit comes with a waterproof pendant that is fully supervised and has a 5 year battery.
The CaretakerSentry provides a complete monitored platform for dealers to offer their customers. The standard CaretakerSentry kit comes with a waterproof pendant that is fully supervised and has a 5 year battery.
The CaretakerSentry is also now available with two-way voice built directly into the pendant!
Additional accessories include the emergency wall communicator which protects the home’s most vulnerable locations (also features two-way voice communication with the central station.)
The unit will communicate with the central station via POTS, VoIP and an optional cellular accessory for those customers that don’t have a landline.
The CaretakerSentry Base Station can be as simple or full featured as you choose. Many dealer’s standard offering includes the base station with the waterproof pendant. LogicMark’s two-way voice pendant is an important upgrade for those who want the additional peace of mind of being able to speak with the operator directly through the pendant.
- Supports the Basic pendant, Two-way voice pendant, Emergency Wall Communicator and Cellular Accessory
- Loud and Clear two-way voice communication
- Emergency button on base dials central station for help
- Caretaker button on base unit calls pre-programmed personal contact when activated – neighbor, family member or caregiver
- A combination of up to 9 pendants (5 basic and 4 two-way voice) can be programmed to operate one base unit
- Base unit contacts central station with status updates as needed
- Model 40911 – with basic pendant
- Model 41911 – with two-way voice pendant (this kit)
|Pendant Specs||Basic Pendant: L: 1.98″ x W: 1.73″ D: 0.46″|
|Pendant Specs||Two-Way Voice Pendant: L: 2.88″ x W: 1.63″ D: 0.75″|
|Coverage||600ft (183m) line of sight|
|Base Battery||Rechargeable NiMh|
|Operating Frequency||1.9 GHz Spread Spectrum|
|Phone Line Compatibility||Most VoIP Lines, Touch Land-Line|