ipDataTel IPD-CAT-CDMA-L Cellular Communicator
The affordable CAT CDMA offers the best nationwide cellular coverage area on the Verizon CDMA Network, along with easy installation, making this universal cellular alarm communicator the perfect device for new installations,
The affordable CAT CDMA offers the best nationwide cellular coverage area on the Verizon CDMA Network, along with easy installation, making this universal cellular alarm communicator the perfect device for new installations, 2G radio replacements and analog upgrades. Give your customers the ability to receive remote notifications, as well as the ability to arm/disarm their systems via Smartphone, tablet or PC. Save money and save time with our universal alarm communicator that connects to any panel utilizing Contact ID.
- Simple Installation – Easy Cellular
- Utilizes Verizon CDMA Network
- Universal Panel Compatibility
- Event Notifications via Text/Push, Voice and Email
- Remotely Arm/Disarm via Smartphone, Tablet and PC
- Low Cost & Low RMR = Higher Profit Margin
ipDatatel’s Cellular CAT (CDMA) Transceiver works with all alarm control panels that utilize Contact-ID to provide secure and cost-effective Cellular alarm transmission.
- CELLULAR CAT (CDMA) ALARM TRANSMISSIONS: The Cellular CAT replaces outdated conventional phone lines to provide high speed Cellular alarm transmissions. Alarm transmissions are made using Contact ID format, and this format can be sent to your Central Station via the PSTN to your alarm receiver or can be transmitted directly by IP. Alarm signals such as open/close, trouble, supervisory, latch-key, and monitoring of special devices, can be routed directly to your Central Station or to the customer. Transmissions such as open/close signals can be filtered to the Central Station reducing costs on monitoring fees.
- VIRTUAL KEYPAD: Alarm controls can utilize the systems key-switch and have a Virtual Keypad to arm/disarm the system. The Virtual Keypad application operates on a smartphone that connects in about five seconds. The Cellular CAT’s virtual keypad is compatible with iPhone, Android and most computer web browsers. Alarm history event log is also provided at the touch of a button. The application “ ipFob “ is free to download at the Apple App Store or Android / Google Play. ipFob is now available with dealer branding. Thermostat, lighting, and lock controls utilize the ZigBee protocol.
- ALARM NOTIFICATIONS: The Cellular CAT also provides notifications for alarm, supervisory, trouble, and open/close signals. Notifications by text and email identify the alarm system address, alarm signal and zone, and alarm signal description. Notifications usually arrive to your customers in about five seconds. ipDatatel also provides an exclusive feature of notifications via computerized voice for customers who wish to receive a phone call (where they may not want text or email messages).
- EASY INSTALLATION: The Cellular CAT can either connect to the alarm panel’s keypad bus on supported panels or utilize the panel’s Tip and Ring for Contact ID transmissions. The Cellular CAT transmits wirelessly over Verizon’s Cellular CDMA Network. Setting up your Cellular CAT is simple and is programmed through the dealer’s branded website portal.
- FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE: All of ipDatatel products are firmware upgradable over the Internet.
- Three Isolated Outputs (arm, arm away, and fault indications)
- Two Zone Inputs, Armed State/Disarm
- Universal DTMF Dialer Capture
- Pre-provisioned Cellular Network (saves installation time)
- Configurable Push / Email Notification