Honeywell LTE-iV Multi-Path Verizon LTE Cellular and IP Internet Communicator
The Honeywell LTE-IV is a Total Connect 2.0 multi-path Internet and Verizon LTE cellular communicator designed for the Honeywell VISTA-15P, VISTA-20P, VISTA-128BPT, and VISTA-250BPT control panels.
Out of stock
LTE and Internet Multi-Path Communicators
Honeywell Home is focused on providing the best alarm communication solutions for the security industry. Alternative communication methods are critical in the marketplace due to
inconsistencies in VoIP, migration from POTS and the evolution of cellular networks. LTE network connectivity provides the longest viable cellular lifespan available. All signals are delivered to the AlarmNet® Network Control Center, which routes the information to the appropriate central station. The state-of-the-art AlarmNet Network Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
The Honeywell LTE-IV is a Total Connect 2.0 multi-path Internet and Verizon LTE cellular communicator designed for the Honeywell VISTA-15P, VISTA-20P, VISTA-128BPT, and VISTA-250BPT control panels. Firmware for compatibility with Total Connect 2 must be 9.12 and above for the Vista-15P and Vista-20P, and 3.13 and above for the Vista-21IP. Works with all commercial Vista-128BPT and Vista-250BPT models. Firmware version is shown on the black PROM sticker on the Vista control panel’s motther board. Example below shows the panel model as a Vista-20P with firmware of 10.23.
- 4G Verizon LTE network and IP compatibility
- Ethernet Jack: Does not have WIFI capability
- Full Contact ID: Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell Home control panels.
- 256-bit AES Encryption: Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
- Upload/Download: Available with select Honeywell Home control panels. Requires Compass version 220.127.116.11a or higher.
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide signal strength and status indications.
- QOS: Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path.
- AlarmNet360™ Online Management Platform: Remote programming and diagnostics
- Remote Services Capability: Optional Resideo Total Connect remote services provide on-the-go security and home control, video viewing, and real-time alerts, anytime, anywhere, on any PC or smart device.
- FOTA Firmware Upgrading: Complete over-the-air firmware upgrading capability. Provides remote service management ability.
- Dual Technology Reporting: Provides IP and cellular transmission paths with added flexibility and reliability.(LTE-IV, LTE-IA, LTE-IC)
- Six Input Zones: Used for universal control panel compatibility.
- Built-in Power Supply/Backup Battery: On-board charging circuit design accommodates back-up battery. Includes primary power and battery supervision. 6V 3.1Ah battery supplied to deliver up to 24 hours of standby operation.
For the LTE-iA AT&T Multi-Path communicator click here.
For Honeywell AlarmNet Total Connect 2 Interactive Services with UL Central Station Alarm Monitoring click here.
Redundant IP and Cellular
|Interactive Service Provider||
AlarmNet Total Connect 2.0