Honeywell ACU Analog Converter Unit For Total Connect
Honeywell’s Total Connect Video Services combine cost-effective, easy-to-install cameras with a comprehensive, customer-focused communications service.Wired/ Wireless IP Cameras are easy to install and feature a compact, portable design-allowing consumers to move them whenever they choose. A pan/ tilt version is also available. Honeywell’s WAP (Wireless Access Point) provides secure, wireless networking ability (Wi-Fi) in iPCAM installations. It connects easily to a port on a router and is configured with iPCAMs using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Honeywell Total Connect Video Solutions are part of Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services, which let consumers control their security and automation systems, view live video and receive important email and video notifications on mobile devices anytime, anywhere. It provides dealers with an excellent way to earn RMR.
Wired/Wireless IP Cameras are easy to install and feature a compact, portable design — allowing consumers to move them whenever they choose. Low-light, pan/tilt and outdoor versions are also available. Honeywell’s WAP-PLUS (Wireless Access Point) provides secure, wireless networking ability (Wi-Fi®) in iPCAM installations. It connects easily to a port on a router and is configured with iPCAMs using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Honeywell’s WREX (Wi-Fi Repeater Extender) is designed to enhance connectivity within a wireless Wi-Fi network. The WREX connects between a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) enabled access point or router (e.g., WAP-PLUS) and wireless client device(s) (e.g., Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services IP cameras) to increase the coverage of the existing wireless network.
Wi-Fi signal strength bars and a diagnostic screen appear in web-based Honeywell Total Connect in order to help installers diagnose range issues, most of which can be resolved by adding the WREX Wi-Fi Repeater Extender. Since the cameras are portable, it will help users diagnose why cameras have stopped working if moved to a new location.
- Indicators – Power; Active; Network
- Button – Reset/WPS
– Ethernet, RJ45 connector
– Composite video input, BNC connector
– Composite video output (loop out), BNC connector
– Reset button
– DC power jack
- Housing structure – Aluminum body and panels with wall mount kits
- Dimensions – 1.18″ H x 3.54″ W x 5.51″ L
- Weight – 0.77 lbs. (350g)
- Operating temperature – 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C)
- Humidity – 10-80%
- Power – 12VDC
- High quality analog TV decoder supporting NTSC and PAL standard
- Provides MPEG4 Simple Profile
- LAN – 10/100 Base TX Ethernet with auto-MDIX
- Hardware 128-bit AES and 64-bit DES/3DES data encrytion
- Supports motion detection by analyzing video stream
- Image controls – Auto White Balance (AWB), Auto Gain Control (AGC), Sharpness, Image Quality, Time Stamp and Text Overlay
- Compression – MPEG-4 SP; MJPEG
– 640 x 480
– Up to 30 FPS
- Video Controls – NTSC/PAL auto detect
- Video Streaming – Simultaneous MPEG-4 and MJPEG 3GPP/ISMA compatible
- Motion detection – Four detection areas with individual sensitivity
- E-mail alert
- Ethernet – 10/100 Base T, Auto-MDIX
- Wireless – IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Processors and Memory
- SoC – ARM9 (500 MHz)
- RAM – 64 MB
- Flash – 8 MB
- UL (Power Supply)
- Power Supply – 12V/1A, 100-240 VAC
- Quick Installation Guide
*With Total Connect Remote Services subscription.
|Interactive Service Provider||
AlarmNet Total Connect 2.0