Honeywell 6150RF Fixed English Keypad w/Wireless Receiver
Add wireless technology to any installation with Honeywell’s 6150RF keypad. It offers the unbeatable combination of attractive, convenient features and competitive value in a single, quick-install package.
Add wireless technology to any installation with Honeywell’s 6150RF keypad. It offers the unbeatable combination of attractive, convenient features and competitive value in a single, quick-install package. The integrated design solves even the trickiest installation challenges and reduces costs by letting you add full wireless capability to any compatible VISTA control—without additional wiring or sacrificing zones. Dealers can add the 5828 and 5828V wireless keypads to VISTA for the first time, presenting a tremendous upsell opportunity by letting them offer their customers secondary wireless keypads on every installation with virtually no install time.
- 6150 Fixed English Keypad
- Built-in 16-Zone wireless transceiver
- Compatible with 5828 and 5828V wireless keypads
- Single four-wire run is all that’s required
- It is the ideal choice where wireless keys are to be used:
– Keys can be programmed at the panel, just as they would with the 5881ENM*
– Keys can be enrolled locally at the keypad, without taking up additional zones at the control
- Fully compatible with all 5800 wireless devicesincluding bi-directional
- Supports encrypted operation of the 5804E* and 5804BDV four-button keys
- On-board single relay provides a low cost solution for opening garage doors.
- Sleek white design blends with any décor
- Contoured, removable door lets customers customize the keypad for the look they want
- With the door closed the keypad has a smooth, unobtrusive appearance
Easy to Operate
- The fixed English display is easy to read, with large characters and simplified descriptions
- The sounder beeps to help identify security system status
- Comfortable soft-touch keys labeled with simple commands are illuminated for nighttime visibility
- Four larger function keys can be programmed for one touch operation and are accessible even when the door is closed