Honeywell 5821 Wireless Temperature Sensor and Flood Detector With 470PB Water Probe
Ideally suited for applications including bathrooms, laundry rooms and basements, the 5821 helps protect against temperature fluctuations and flood conditions. Comes with the Honeywell 5821 and 470PB water sensor as a combo kit.
Ideally suited for applications including bathrooms, laundry rooms and basements, the 5821 helps protect against temperature fluctuations and flood conditions. The versatile device can be configured to operate as a standalone temperature sensor and/or a remote temperature sensor or flood detector. Fully compatible with Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services, it can send users email or text message alerts when detecting floods or extreme temperatures so they can take action to minimize and avert damages.
- Five selectable temperature ranges to choose from (hot, warm, cold, refrigerate and freeze)
- Remote Temperature Probe available (T280R) ideal for refrigerator and freezer monitoring
- Flood detection with FP280 or 470PB External Probe for a wide range of applications; including bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms and basements
- Up to 10 year battery life, which reduces user maintenance
- Completely wireless, which greatly reduces installation time and maximizes placement options
- Capable of monitoring cold (45°F) temperature and flood detection simultaneously
- Capable of flood detection
- Two holes for easy mounting
- Easy accessible screws for wire connections
- Dual pins to detect water