Alula BAT-WIFI Universal IP Communicator
The Alula WiFi BAT replaces outdated conventional phone lines to provide high-speed IP alarm transmissions over the Internet. Customers can operate their alarm system and smart devices, including thermostats, lighting, and lock controls from their smart phone.
Out of stock
- IP ALARM TRANSMISSION: The WiFi BAT replaces outdated conventional phone lines to provide high-speed IP alarm transmissions over the Internet. Alarm transmissions are made using Contact ID or SIA format, and these formats and can be sent to your Central Station via the PSTN to your alarm receiver or can be transmitted directly by IP. Alarm signals such as open/close, trouble, supervisory, latch-key, and monitoring of special devices, can be routed directly to your Central Station or to the customer. Transmissions such as open/close signals can be filtered to the Central Station reducing cost of monitoring fees.
- VIRTUAL KEYPAD: Your customers can operate their alarm system and smart devices, including thermostats, lighting, and lock controls from their smart phone. The full-featured Virtual Keypad connects in about five seconds. The WiFi BAT’s virtual keypad is compatible with iPhone, Android and most computer web browsers. Alarm history event log is also provided at the touch of a button. The application “ ipFob “ is free to download at the Apple App Store or Android / Google Play. ipFob is now available with dealer branding. Thermostat, lighting, and lock controls utilize the ZigBee protocol.
- ALARM NOTIFICATIONS: The WiFi BAT also provides notifications for alarm, supervisory, trouble, and open/close signals. Notifications by text and email identify the alarm system address, alarm signal and zone, and alarm signal description. Notifications usually arrive to your customers within about five seconds. ipDatatel also provides an exclusive feature of notifications via computerized voice for customers who wish to receive a phone call (where they may not want text or email messages).
- INTERACTIVE SERVICES: Smart Devices that include the ZigBee protocol Radio Thermostat, Lighting Controls, and Lock Controls are managed by the ipDatatel Gateway (sold separately). Smart ZigBee devices have up to a 50-foot range and devices can be daisy-chained to increase range.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The WiFi BAT connects to the panel’s keypad bus and connects to the customer’s wireless router/switch using a standard RJ45 plug. The BAT automatically seeks an IP address and there is no programming required for the router/switch. The WiFi BAT has up to a 125-foot range. Setting up your BAT is simple and is programmed through the dealer’s branded website portal.
- DOWNLOAD: The WiFi BAT provides downloading for supported alarm control panels such as Honeywell, DSC and GE/Interlogix brands, which utilizes current software. All of ipDatatel products are firmware upgradable over the Internet.