Linking Multiple Accounts Together In Alarm.com
Linked Systems allows multiple customer accounts to be shared under a single login. This allows the customer login to conveniently switch between Alarm.com accounts without having to log out of one account and log into their other Alarm.com accounts. Once Linked Systems is set up, the login can toggle between the linked accounts using the Customer Website or Customer app.
With Linked Systems, customers can combine any existing Alarm.com accounts together, even if the accounts are with different dealers. There is no limit on the number of accounts that can be linked using Linked Systems.
To link multiple account logins using the Customer Website:
- Have the customer choose the account they would like to mainly use to access all of their accounts. This is the login used to access the multiple accounts once it is set up.
- Verify all usernames and passwords for the other accounts are easily accessible or known.
- Log into the Customer Website using the chosen customer account login.
- Click the Login information icon.
- The user can also click Settings, then Login Information to open the Login Information window.
- Click Link a System if no systems have been linked or Linked Systems if there are existing linked systems.
- Click Add.
- In the Login text field, enter the login name to be linked.
- In the Password text field, enter the password to the login to be linked.
- Click Submit.
- Verify the system to be linked, then click Confirm. This takes immediate effect in linking the accounts to the current login name.
Note: A secondary login appears for any accounts that are attached to the main account. The login that appears is the login of the main account.
To link multiple account logins using the Customer app:
- Have the customer choose the main account the customer would like to connect with the rest. This is the login they will use whenever accessing the accounts going forward.
- Verify all the usernames and passwords for the other accounts are easily accessible.
- Log into the Customer app.
- Tap .
- Tap Login Information.
- Tap Link a System if no systems have been linked or Linked Systems if there are existing linked systems.
- Tap Add.
- Enter the login and password for a secondary account.
- Tap Next.
- Read the instructions on the page, then tap Confirm.